The Final Cut is the ultimate remastered special edition of Dreamfall Chapters — an award-winning episodic adventure spanning multiple worlds and playable characters. Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut edition combines all five episodes of the original game into one complete and continuous story, with reworked character designs, an expanded soundtrack, remastered audio and new dialogue, improved art, lighting and animations, and new special features.
Dreamfall Chapters is a standalone game in The Longest Journey saga; a narrative adventure set in the twin worlds of science and magic. Embark on a magical journey across Stark and Arcadia in a story-driven game that mixes cyberpunk sci-fi with magical fantasy. Play as Zoë Castillo, a young woman seeking answers to her own identity; Kian Alvane, a disgraced Apostle and assassin seeking redemption; and Saga, a mysterious child trapped in a house between worlds.
The Final Cut brings all the special features from the console versions to Windows, Mac and Linux; including a concept art gallery, character profiles, a new story recap – introducing the characters and bringing you up to speed with the events of Dreamfall: The Longest Journey — and playable deleted scenes.
- The complete story — remastered, reworked, recut
- Improved art, including redesigned character models, updated lighting and special effects
- Enhanced audio, featuring an expanded soundtrack, remastered dialogue and revamped sound design
- Brand new special features, containing playable deleted scenes, a concept art gallery and character profiles
- Improved performance and memory optimisations