In the darkness enveloping a city like any other, five exotic plants are the victims of a shocking event. There's no doubt, it’s a multiple plant murder.
The city is not particularly shocked by the tragic incident, but a multi-billionaire is willing to pay an outrageous amount of money to solve the mystery.
And who, if not Detective Gallo, can accept the challenge (and the generous advance of his client)?
For the most cynical and sarcastic detective there is, a case that starts as a trivial domestic accident will turn out to be the most intricate investigation his cactus (!) has ever seen...
Detective Gallo is a point&click comic-noir adventure that is entirely hand-illustrated and hand-animated, and whose protagonist is a feathered and grumpy private eye struggling with a very tricky case, bizarre characters, and puzzles that will put his insight and patience to the test.
- A non-violent adventure, inspired to the classical cartoons and the best point&click adventure game of the past!
- Play as Gallo, a... rooster noir detective, and investigate on a multiple plant murder!
- Meet lots of incredible characters, all hand-animated, frame-by-frame.
- Dozens and dozens of logical puzzles and quests!
- Listen to over 60 minutes of original pure jazz-noir soundtrack!