Amy Haven went missing 5 Years ago. On the anniversary of her disappearance you, the Police The Inspector who failed to find Amy, have returned to the Train Station and Hotel at Dowerton for one last time. As you attempt to solve the mystery of Amy's disappearance you must face the horrors that await you. The old buildings have deteriorated since your first investigation, so you must watch your step, and never turn your back on the darkness....for something hides there; Something evil, unknowable and hungry.
- A Dark Fall horror adventure from the pen of Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
- Explore a derelict train station and hotel, abandoned since World War 2.
- Physically interact with the eerie setting, to really ‘feel’ the place.
- Use light as your weapon and ally, to fight the darkness.
- A hauntingly creepy stereo score that will chill and terrify you.
- Explore the memories of the dead, in their own ‘nightmares’ to discover the true identity, and power behind, the Dark Fall itself.