8-Bit Armies is a retro Real-Time Strategy game for the PC. With a colorful, blocky voxel art style, 8-Bit Armies is Petroglyph's most fast-paced, friendly, and accessible RTS game to date. Collect resources, build up and defend your base, amass your army of military units, and ultimately crush your opponents! 8-Bit Armies features offline single-player missions, two-player cooperative missions, AI skirmish mode, and Player-vs-Player Multiplayer modes running on dedicated game servers.
8-Bit Armies is for anyone that enjoys RTS games, or felt overwhelmed by more serious games. With hours of solo and co-op gameplay included, there's something here for everyone!
- 25 offline campaign missions.
- 10 co-op missions to play with your friends.
- 10 multiplayer/skirmish maps that support up to 8 players online.
- AI with multiple difficulty options to play with cooperatively or fight against.
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes.
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large.
- Easy to understand modern military units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in.
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo.